Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A quick one before I run off..

CF on Saturday was good.. learnt a lot despite not worship leading for long time already..

Yesterday and today was supposed to be my group's off day. I was supposed to study and relax.. Then our coordinator phoned me today at noon; "Gary, Prof finish meeting early.. can you guys go for his clinic at 2pm?" Had to rush home to change from T-shirt to formal attire, then rushed through lunch, running up and down.. when we arrived at the clinic, the nurse inside remarked, "Your doctor coming today meh? How come I duno wan?" *swt* So we waited (only 2 people - me and a friend, the rest of the group refused to be contactable), and when he came (at 2.30pm), and went through the patient cases on his table, "Eh, these are not my cases lar.. Umm.. I don't have any patients for you. You guys can go."
*swt*

A friend of mine got a pretty big consultant as his examiner for MCR. And she is literally really BIG (in size) :p, Oh, apparently she is nice to medical students, but when it comes to housemen, she scolds them, "What is this?? Even a MONKEY can do a better job!" So the moral of the story: don't you wish you don't graduate? lolz

No comments: