Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Why humility you ask?

Funny that I made this New Year resolution 2 months ago:
Pride has been an issue all this while in my life. I admit that I have been kiasu in my studies and have the tendency to impose my expectations on others / think that I'm better than thee in certain circumstances..
So God, I wish to try my best to be a more humble person this year..

And the life lessons that came my way was like "Wah lau eh".....

There was actually a moment when I felt embarassed as one of our lecturers made a sarcastic remark during the election campaign (I was speaking to the 1st years).. (actually I understand that it was in the name of humour, but still embarassing leh)

I think I kinda messed up the LAN-MOHE meeting today coz I misinterpreted some of their questions and did not say much after that..

.. and i got mocked and ridiculed by a few while helping to distribute CF brochures on Clubs and Societies day.. I also noticed that in front of the CF booth, the students will suddenly develop a particularly weird walking pattern: they either increase their walking speed (typical Malaysian driver lar k?), or do a sharp turn in a direction away from where you are standing.. funny leh..

Hmm.. brings back the memories of CCM Clayton.. ok yes, I didn't like it, but what next?

No comments: