Monday, August 13, 2007

Just another tag

Tagged by Chris:

Layer One : The Outside
Name : Gary
Birth Date : 28th January
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : I think it's brown
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage : Dad's Hokkien, mum's Hakka, somehow ended up as Cantonese on my birth cert
Your Fear : Loneliness, darkness, when things are in vain
Your Weakness : Pride
You perfect Pizza : All the toppings, with extra cheese, no olives

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Thing When You Wake Up : @&#%&$%&$
Bedtime : I try to make it midnight
Your Most Missed Memory : Melbourne

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald's or Burger King : McD
Single or Group Dates : Single dates.
Adidas or Nike : Adidas for the price, Nike for the fame
Tea or Nestea : Tea. Chinese tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappuccino

Layer Five : Do You ...
Smoke : No
Curse : It has been a long time. Don't make me start again
Take a Shower : Yes, I won't say how often
Have a Crush : Yes, I think
Think You've Been In Love: I think so
Go To School : Yes
Want To Get Married : Yes
Believe In Yourself : I try to
Think You're a Health Freak : I miss McDonald's


Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank Alcohol : No
Gone To The Mall : Yes
Been On Stage : Yes
Eaten Sushi : Yes, Sushi King was like 2 years ago..
Dyed Your Hair : Nope, I don't have a problem with my hair colour


Layer Seven : Have You Ever ...
Played A Stripping Game : Excuse me?
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : I will try to control the appropriateness of my lameness, but if you want me to switch 180 degrees in the opposite direction then no..

Layer Eight : Age You're Hoping
To Get Married : Before 30 I hope..


Layer Nine : In A Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : Dark brown / black
Best Hair Colour : Silky black / dark brown
Short Hair or Long Hair : Long

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Wasting my time on this
1 Hour Ago : Lecture
4.5 Hours Ago : CF prayer meeting and helping out with coffee ministry
1 Month Ago : Suffering from amnesia
1 Year Ago : I think I have Alzheimer's disease

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : to know that I have been a blessing to somebody
I Feel : bored, sleepy and stressed
I Hate : people who are cocky, or say things in my face
I Hide : skeletons in my closet
I Need : a break, and guidance from above

Layer Twelve : Tag Five People
Whoever's reading this..

No comments: