Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas celebration - My Hope

On Christmas eve, we had a student caregroup celebration at one of the sister ministry house, everyone is invited. (According to Joseph, brothers also got our own programme, it's called closed house. Nobody is invited. *sweat*)

Anyway, the highlight was the Christmas celebration for Hope KL (PJ, KLCC and Serdang centres combined at Menara Yayasan Tun Razak). Following are photos from them.

Jingle bell rock by Hope Serdang dance team.
Children performance to the song 'We are the reason' by Avalon
Chinese church dance and singing performance
Helena with our visitors from Klang (from far end - Sze Kian, Jamie, Jessica, Lay Sin)
Me with the guys
Sister posers
I didn't know Jessica was a fan of me, since she took photos 4 times with me :p lolz (control, control.. haha)
Ya, I know I suggested this pose. I dragged Chloe (ACL beside me) into it also :p
As usual, no event will be complete without something ridiculous by none other then yours truly
Look! 3 headed monkey! (borrowed from Eve :p)

No comments: