Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thank you.

Thank you everyone for the Facebook, Friendster and MSN messages. Among the messages, one monkey really asking to get whacked :p lol

Thank you to my ex-Caregroup members for the 10-minute phone call, where you guys sang Happy Birthday in 3 languages, taking turns to wish and check on me.

Thank you Ben for that belated phone call conversation, which was therapeutic indeed (though I missed your intended birthday wish the night before, sorry for disturbing your sleep).

Thank God, that despite gaining weight at the end of last year, despite being able to complete only 1/3 of the jogging track before needing to slow down and take a short rest (in my hometown park for the past few weeks, the track is say, approximately 1.5km long?) - today, despite feeling not so well / half-dead / tired and wanting to stop, for the 1st time since primary school, I pressed on to finally complete the entire jogging course non-stop.

No comments: