Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moments

During one of my mock patient interviews in JB clinical school, a young Chinese female simulated patient (SP) was laughing / giggling 3-4 times throughout the session, and it kind of interrupted the flow of my history taking, so after it ended:
Dr: I want to ask the simulated patient, why are you laughing at your doctor ar?
SP: No, coz the previous 3 students who came in earlier looked very serious. Then out of nowhere came this guy who sat in front of me like abit 'siao' wan. During the interview, maybe coz he was nervous - and therefore make me nervous. He keep on saying "Ok lar", make funny gestures lar when he asked about whether I was dizzy. So because of that I could not stop laughing lor..
Me: *swt* *don't know whether to laugh or cry* So did I pass?

No comments: