Thursday, May 01, 2008

An evening in JB

It's Labour day (ie holiday!), so I went on a bit of a haphazard attempt to capture sunset photos in the evening, something which I hadn't got the opportunity to do (would had loved to joined a fellow Sunway CF friend on the Monash library rooftop back then).. well, I guess, no thanks to somebody, I almost managed kill 2 birds with 1 stone (ie I fulfilled my 1 week exercise requirement in 20 minutes), and nearly got a the perfect JB sunset photo (can be improved, if I had made it to that perfect spot at the right time, and by the way; I want a new camera!!)):p lolz but along the way I managed to snap some photos I didn't really expect to capture lar..

I guess 1 thing I learnt is that there are times when a once in a lifetime opportunity comes by, if you feel like wanting to do something about it, even if not all your requirements / expectations fit in perfectly, just go for it (provided it's not something which is wrong lar).. you might just be amazed at what comes your way. So here are pix from my walk (or should I say 'run' :p) along the way from Samudera to a spot on Jalan Abu Bakar and back..











p/s: Now I have a headache, hurting feet and a sprained toe.

Addendum: Another photo which I took last time around. Rather blur though, but I like this one..

1 comment:

bookatitle said...

*gasp!!* SO superb!! So cool! :D Amazing how God creates these :) Great that you get to catch these scenes :D God bless you, Gary~