Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2/3 weeks of holidays - I'm bored

1st week
Slogging to help finish compiling the AMC report
Recover from a sleepless night of food poisoning + high fever
Driving from Sungai Petani (Kedah) to Kuantan

2nd week (this week)
No friends back yet, so bored..
EMO-ing
Oversleeping
Euro 2008 fever (annoyed that Holland got knocked out, but at least Russia was fun to watch)
Trying to somehow finish reading:
- Chest X-ray Made Easy
- ECG Made Easy
- Robbins Basic Pathology (whatever that is relevant for sem 1): but due to thickness, probably won't finish..
- 3 Narnia books (will continue into week 3 if can't finish)
Practise driving mum's manual Toyota Corolla (while Kuantan traffic is still manageable)
New car for JB in a few months time? I like the Persona, but I try not to complain as I don't need such a big car now (harder to park + 1.6 = higher fuel consumption right?), so maybe a MyVi. (As a cost cutting measure in conjunction with petrol price increase, manual has less fuel consumption right? But that means I can't multitask while driving as compared to auto.. pfft)
Thinking of what to wear for friend's brother's wedding
Attempting to clear my laptop of tonnes of junk
Photo uploading spree on Facebook
Exercising everyday (forcing myself to jog a few rounds around the park; at least one round non-stop 15 minutes)
Treated a friend for birthday

What I'll probably do in Week 3
Go KL
Buy Surgery at a Glance (and ECG Made Easy if the new 7th edition has arrived, yes I know I'm obsessed with getting latest editions of books)
Go Monash to finish up my print quota from sem 1 (since JB does not have print quota)
Try to catch up with friends from Monash (CF or Year 2's or whoever lar I can grab hold off or who wants to grab hold of me) and Hope PJ..

No comments: