Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Random holiday blues

1. I do not recommend taking the express bus from JB to Kuantan via the winding, uneven Mersing coastal road, especially if the driver thinks he is Kimi Raikonnen on a wet day.

2. I hate doing redundant work during holidays. (people I know will know that I mean)

3. I want a new car.

4. It's disheartening to realise that in the midst of my busy-ness, I kind of lost touch with a lot of people from my yesteryears, not to mention missed birthdays and forgotten faces as well..

5. I think I prefer to do work and remain in denial during the semester, than spend my holidays revisiting certain headaches that just won't go away.

6. After 1 semester, I just can't help but have the tendency to ponder whether during our 1st 6 months here, have we truly made a difference..

7. But I left JB last Sunday with a sense of hope that certain things which start small will bear fruit at the end of the year.

No comments: