Saturday, October 02, 2010

Back at one

Currently listening: City Harvest - In your house

I remembered 4 years ago, around this same time back in my 1st year, I poured out wholeheartedly to my ex-shepherd in Melbourne, Jason how I was not prepared to go back to Malaysia. Not sure of what lies ahead, not sure of the many uncertainties coming my way. Looking back after more than 4 years on, could really reflect on God's grace through the ups and downs of many experiences I went through..

Funny that now, as I am nearing the end of my undergraduate studies, I find myself in the same spot I was over 4 years ago..

1 comment:

reuben goh said...

hey, one thing that you can be sure of is ...

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" Rom 8:31

So with Him on board our "life" boat, move forward!