Monday, October 23, 2006

Pre-exam blues

Congratulations.. I have this much of stuff to study before 1 November.. and you know what? On Saturday, I forgot to press the 'Finish' button on the screen of the library's auto check-out machine after borrowing a book, and some smart fella stole my identity to borrow an Engineering book. He did not return it before the due date yesterday. Thanks to that, I got fined and suspended from borrowing books (since my fines have reached AUD$25).. Worst case scenario might mean having to pay for the cost of that book. Just great..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

???!!

wah.. macam ini pun boleh kah? teruk lah

GaRy said...

haha.. welcome to Monash medicine..
there is 1 problem though.. we have more contact hours but learn much less biomedically-related stuff compared to other unis like IMU..