Monday, June 28, 2010

Retreat

Currently listening: Hillsong - Hosanna

As I try to get something going, I think I got too many questions in my mind at the moment.
Is it too late? Is it worth it? How do I overcome certain weaknesses?
How to carry out certain things? Is there a guidebook? What are the do's and don'ts?
What should be my goal or aim? What should be my focus? How to balance certain things?
It is like something is so near and on the verge of happening, but can't push through the ceiling, and I duno what is it..
But at the end of the day, need to learn to trust and not lean on my own understanding.. hopefully this week's personal retreat will yield something as I quieten down myself..
Time is running out, but I try to remind myself to be patient.. and wait upon His perfect timing.

No comments: