Friday, September 22, 2006

End of a long day.. thank God mid semester break is here..

I can't really describe how tired I have been for the past few days.. already starting to fall sick already bcoz i've been sleeping as late as 2-3am thanks to my 2000-word assignment.. I don't even know if I answered the questions correctly and mentioned all the points required..

Today, I had a PCL from 10am til 12pm.. it was on stress and anxiety disorder (i dont really like the BS stuff in it, but i try to make the most out of it and participate) then, i ended up doing my assignment from 12 til 2 pm (imagine staring at your laptop screen non-stop trying to put the finishing touches on the bibliography).. it was not done, but i need to go back to the Halls to recharge my laptop battery.. then need to follow up on Sabrina who is doing games today.. after that do assignment til 4.15 pm.. went and disturbed my friend who was dressing up for MUMSU ball, asking for his help burning the document into a CD and printing the 18 pages of it.. 4.30 pm already.. need to run from the Halls all the way to the medical faculty (20 minutes) to submit it.. it was a dark and cloudy day.. and when i exited the Halls, it started raining and gusts of wind almost blew my shirt off (what the..?) anyway, deadline of assignment was 5pm, i popped mine in at around 4.50pm.. doing stuff at the last minute: trademark of being a Malaysian.. wah, damn tired leh.. went back to the Halls by bus, traffic jam.. got off 1 stop early and walked only to be overtaken by the bus later..

As i was taking the bus from the Halls back to the bus loop (on the way to CG), the rain stopped, rays of the sun emerged from behind the clouds.. and i saw the beautiful sight of a rainbow.. haven't seen one in ages.. wonderful way to end a tiring day..

I must admit that it's not been easy for my first 3 weeks helping out as my CG's games coordinator (ie quality control).. 1st week with Serene: she has little time to think of one because she is practising for the church's new centre opening ceremony in Frankston, so Ivy helped her out.. 2nd week with Ting: she was not very confident of doing it (and a bit of cross cultural communication breakdown).. this week with Sabrina: her first time i think, need to let her gain some new experience.. not easy considering the fact of what I need to do with my time (sometimes need to research some games too)... but I'll take it as a challenge and do my best for Him..

Oh, one more thing.. my lameness seriously needs to be controlled :p

Yea!! Mid semester break is here.. going to Planetshakers on Sunday, tulip farm trip on Tuesday and Yumcha on Wednesday.. but wait, can't quite relax yet.. Surgical Anatomy Selective mini poster due on Friday October 6th and got meeting probably on Monday or Tuesday.. and i need to catch up with other parts of my studies..

Oh, boy... here we go again...

No comments: