Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ideas in Caregroup

Ok, basically at S.A.L.T. a few days ago on Thursday, we learnt about contributing to group discussions in a positive and constructive way, then have to brainstorm + mindmap to come up with a creative way to promote a fast food restaurant via a sketch (ironic right? for a med student like me :p)

My group was suppose 2 do 4 Pizza Hut.. and with lame ppl like me around, guess what nonsense we came up with?

The scene takes place long time ago, in a galaxy far far away (no lar.. haha), sorry in some funny place called Antartica.. Mr Happy feet (me) was getting sick and bored of eating fish everyday, so what did he do? He danced to the beat of 1-300-88-2525 song :p
Me: Hello? (in a Chinese Ah Beng voice tone) Pizza Hut ar?
Operator: Yes, pizza hut Petaling Jaya branch, how can I help you?
Me: Erm, I want to order ar.. I heard ar, you got this.. what you call already, Spicy Supreme pizza ar? izit? I want one large one.
Operator: Ok, we will send it to you in 10 seconds!

We have the Digi Yellow Man, who is currently out of a job since he got fired, working as the pizza deliverer.. He hops on his Optimus Kapcai motorcycle and it transforms into a UFO the shape of the Pizza Hut logo :p

Later, when the penguin received the pizza, he went back to his igloo and opened the pizza box.. after walloping a slice, it was so hot and spicy that it exploded in his mouth (BOOM!).. then the entire igloo melted, followed by the whole South Pole..

The End

haha.. overall a fun-filled time..

No comments: