Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Seriously feeling super stressed and pathetic coz won't be able to finish studying.. Tomorrow's d-day already, if come out anatomy of the thorax, haematology, epidemiology and biostatistics then die lar..

But generally the things that have been going through my mind in the past few days were words of encouragement (through Philippians and Psalms), to learn to let go and put my trust in His faithfulness so far.

Life is a trust, life is a test. I want to pass. I will pass. I can do this coz Your strength is made perfect in my weakness.
Inspired by Ben's posting.

Addendum: Stuff which I did not want to see on the exam paper (ie anatomy of thorax, systematic reviews + MEDLINE research methods, Health Promotion etc) actually appeared in numbers bigger than expected..

No comments: