Saturday, July 07, 2007

Exams are 10 days away.. haven't been able to study for the past few days coz I have been pretty busy working as student helper with my medical faculty interviews.. Have been feeling sick for the past few days or so (common cold + headache) and various nonsense cropped up; my laptop blacked out (I thought it was a virus - gone case coz I got a lot of stuff in my laptop not yet backed up..), then when its ok again, got quarantined (ie blocked from internet access by the hostel's internet network coz suspected virus / trojan).

But anyway, doing ok now I guess.. My Critical Learning Incident assignment results once again showcased His faithfulness :-)

Reign Forever
by Planetshakers

No mountain too high, no valley too low
That you canot overcome
No problem too great, no need that you cannot fulfill
Because of your power

Saviour, healer, redeemer
Creator, giver of life to all things

Chorus
I stand in awe of you
I stand in awe of your wonder and grace
I stand in awe of you my God
You reign forever

No comments: