Saturday, July 21, 2007

Leaving for home..

(Photo courtesy of Antonius - copyrighted)
I just realised that I have a tendency of slotting in nonsense, even when it comes to writing encouragement messages.

Pfft.. ^_^"
Ok, never mind..

Anywayz, our dear CCM friend Yoko is going back to Japan after a year of student exchange in Melbourne, and Chosen Gen 6b(ii) had a farewell dinner for her.. wish I was there (haha.. miss Melbourne leh :p) but since I couldnt be there, so next best thing would b 2 email:

Hey Yokohama, hope u still remember me aka brownies guy + lame wannabe of CG6b(ii) :p Sorry ya, been rather busy, that's why nobody has been hearing much of me for quite some time..

haha. anywayz, just wanna say that during the period spent knowing u in CG (2nd semester of 2006 lar), it has been a real blessing.. u know, waiting at Roberts hall 4 church transport, wondering who is Yoko, then all of a sudden this little petite Japanese girl just pops out of nowhere. Thank you for teaching me some Japanese (at least now I know how 2 say beautiful and handsome in Japanese :p lolz hansomu + beautifulu)..

One thing I noticed is that I rarely see you frown or make a fuss out of something, and you do attract people to you (maybe coz Hope Melbourne doesn't attract many Japanese apart from Kei and Yuka, so that makes you guys an endangered species) but ya.. it's good that you are able to engage with our fellow Chosen Gen ppl - keep up the smiles! :-)

and also, keep up the good work of blessing others and being a friend to them when you go back to Japan.. i believe a lot of us have really been encouraged with ur faithfulness helping out in CG and church whenever you can, and also Japanese cooking - Watashiwa pu che tau (I don't know) how to make Japanese food also.. :p but ya, I do hope that this 1 year spent in Melbourne has been a wonderful fellowship and learning experience for you to take back to Japan.. do continue to grow in the love of Christ and share your experiences with friends and family.. I also really appreciated your company along with Ivy, Jason, Jeffrey and Zynne at the airport on the day I left Melbourne..

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
- 1 Timothy 4:12 (NIV) -

til then, take care and enjoy ur farewell dinner.. have a safe journey home and God bless :-)

love with prayers,
Gary aka mad med student

lameness 101 - see what i mean :p

No comments: