Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The need to go to gym more often

..especially after a triple whammy yesterday. What happened was:

A couple and their 2 little daughters entered the lift I was in. The elder one looked up at me (her height was only up to my waist). I was wondering why in the world was she staring at me. Then she blurted out, "UNCLE, why your stomach so fat fat wan ar?"

The parents who were horrified, especially the mum, tried to make amends by saying, "Shh!!!! Cannot like that wan! Faster say sorry to UNCLE."

Just when you thought it was over after the elder sister said sorry, the younger sister repeated the first statement. *swt*

3 comments:

jkLOOI said...

The children these days are not taught by their parents to behave properly in the public. This is such a shame. Your stomach very big meh? I don't think so. If I were you, I would have helped their parents to educate them!

GaRy said...

Haihz.. whatever lar, I found it funny anyway :p

Monash Monkeys said...

Haha farney? swt.....