Monday, August 04, 2008

Sometimes I wonder; why do I keep having things which I am beginning to hold dear to taken away from me? So much so that at times I'm upset of having to start over from scratch..again, especially when this year has been a challenge. One more transtion period to adapt to for the umpteenth time.

Whatever the case, I will uphold it unto You. If it needs to be done. Coz the theme surrounding QT for the past few days has been to trust and persevere (Connect Journal Day 6 on Matthew 2:13-23; What is God reminding you about the level of trust and guidance He promises to provide over your life?) But I really need understanding..

Addendum:
With All I Am - Hillsong
Psalm 46:1-3
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

Psalm 121:1-2
I lift my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Psalm 125:1
Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, who cannot be shaken but endures forever.

No comments: