Friday, November 09, 2007

1. I just studied thyroid and peptic ulcer drugs a few days ago. I did the formative quiz on MUSO and got the answers wrong. Was reading on MUSO how the Aussies' debate and discussions on certain topics show their depth of understanding of the topics they have studied. Felt like an idiot.

2. 3 days to 2nd year exam on Monday, and I have only finished 25% of 2nd year's work. And on Wednesday I have a 1st year + 2nd year combined paper. Haven't read much for that. And I'm super sick and fed up dy of staring at books from 10am til midnight non-stop. Mental block and can no longer absorb anymore.. Fever. Headache. Agitated..

While Clayton had all the time in the world to study from books and grasp certain concepts, here we are trying desperately to memorise as much bits and pieces of lecture notes as possible to be able to regurgitate them out in time for the exams.

All I know is that I don't want to sit for supplementary exams in December (ie I DESPERATELY want 2 pass.. 4get the results, at this point I will be happy if they don't phone me by 30 November).

....

Why in the world am I even bothering 2 rant it here.. Go away.

No comments: