Monday, November 05, 2007

Stuck in a moment

.. actually, kinda more like lost in transition..

duno lar.. feeling emo, suffering from cold, fever, insomnia and stomach upsets.. probably the effects of studying til 3am and waking up at 8am.. super unprepared 4 the exams..

I dun like transition phases.. as in having to move on after a short period of time.. in 2 months time it's goodbye undergrad campus life, hello hospital phase in JB..

It's like 1 year i was in Aussie, then 1 year here in Sunway has been so stressed and zoomed past so FAST that I just did not even have the time to sit down and ponder or reflect.. yes, i am thankful for many things this year.. but didn't like that feeling of having 2 uproot so fast, not knowing what 2 expect for the next 3 years..

It's just.. me, and my difficulty accepting the need 2 move on from point A to point B.. I'm thinking too much, maybe I should go and re-read the SPM novel Terminal Tiga :p

1 comment:

bookatitle said...

you did Terminal Tiga? i did Bukit Kepong :P a rather boring novel... sorry to say. ehe