Tuesday, November 13, 2007

2 down, 1 2 go

*opens exam paper, wonders why there are no Short Answer Questions, 102 MCQ questions??!!* :p

Ok lar.. honestly, felt a sense of peace while doing the paper.. not stressed at all, although half the paper I duno how 2 answer (was shooting here and there). Can hear Ji Keon sighing behind me so many times.. all the negative energy flow :p lolz

I just realised 2 things:
1. If I put an answer the first time based on gut instinct, never change the answer coz whenever I do that, 99% of the time the 2nd answer will turn out 2 b wrong.
2. If a friend who usually does better than me already has almost 30 mistakes, what more me? super alot of mistakes lar.. i duno, but then.. the more i go back 2 check the answers, the more stressed up i become, so I shall not bother til after Wednesday.
3. I got only 1 day 2 study Year 1 stuff.. but I will rely on God's grace :-) Wednesday merdeka!!!!!

1 comment:

bookatitle said...

Yay! Half an hour more till you're done!