Sunday, November 11, 2007

Exam in just over 12 hours

Thanks 2 Mosquito 4 da encouraging SMS..

I got a big headache (need panadol) after cramming 20 lecture notes and 1 chapter of anatomy yesterday (new record). Slept at around 2, woke up 2day feeling terrible. Ji Keon even more siao, anatomy of Head and Neck in 3 hours.. :p It's like a rush.

Why headache? Coz I only managed 2 cover just over 1/3 of year 2 stuff (what more Year 1 haven't started much), and out of the 1/3, I don't remember much, coz the stress has oxidated my brain cells :p The year 3's in JB have warned that if we don't start early, we will be digging our own grave.. Well, like a friend said, this time Monash dug the grave for us with the assignment pile-ups. If I don't pass, then I can say bye bye 2 going 4 church convention in Kuching in December, as supplementary exams are during that time.

My QT yielded 4 verses in the past week. I mentioned 2 in an earlier post. And despite that I'm still suffering from headache. It's like during last week's CF where we were sharing bout the feelings of being blindfolded and led 2 walk from one end of Building 6 2 another, then up the stairs.. Despite being led by the voice of the person in front, some of us still feel around 4 pillars with our outstretched arms and steps with our feet..

I think it has come 2 a point where God is probably fed up dy n had 2 smack me during this morning's praise and worship with
Psalm 121:1-3
I lift my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip - he who watches over you will not slumber;

Nothing much I can do dy.. stayed back in church til 5pm coz of the rain.. thanx 4 everybody's prayers though.. we'll c how it goes, still abit of fever though.

p/s: Chris, bring ur guitar. Either tomorrow or Wednesday. I duno y, just a thought that came 2 mind. Maybe I'm suffering from thought insertion :p lolz

No comments: