Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lame attack

It has been a while since I spammed people's blogs with prescribed lamebiotics. Ever wonder what it's like to revisit that old feeling? *Note: read from bottom up*


Oh by the way, today I pulled a fast one on my friend who is doing IT. He asked me, "How do you make a computer go faster, preferably as fast as the speed of sound?"
I answered him, "You load it into a concorde (supersonic jet)?" :p lolz

And to cap it off, a funny quote from our CF president, after I kinda shared that while in Taylor's College, we need to take an additional subject called 'Thinking Skills':
"People in A-Levels cannot think.
People in ICPU / CIMP think they can think."

So where does that leave the people who are in AUSMAT / SAM?

3 comments:

bookatitle said...

i'm contemplating..

"people in MUFY are already thinking"

but maybe some would prefer..
"people in MUFY don't have to think!"


-li wen

jokhoo said...

wahh.. apa ni..
haha.. lameness abounds ;)

bookatitle said...

i'm getting infected!! ahhh... who knew.. these new fellows are the ones infecting me!

-li wen