Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Last minute distractions which I do not need..

..especially if you only had less than 6 hours of sleep in the past 2 days..

I applied for the PTPTN (National Higher Education Fund) loan (coz I really need the money) and I thought they already processed it when I saw one of the first years getting the offer letter. Then, my mum called me to let me know that the pink card has been returned, and they ticked the box which said that my application form was incomplete, and so it was not processed. Weird. I double-checked everything before sending it in. Initially, I thought they rejected me after looking at my dad's payslip (please don't ask me why am I applying). Then, guess what comment they wrote at the bottom of the card?
"Surat tawaran mengelirukan." (ie The contents of your course offer letter is confusing and difficult to comprehend)

How dumb can they really get lar? Just because I went to Australia for one year and my offer letter looks slightly different from the Malaysian one.

Note to Chris: I'll do the tag later..

No comments: