Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tagged

Tagged by Chris..

1. Color of most clothes you own?
Dark blue, though I mix and match now that I'm in college.

2. Number of pillows you sleep with.
1 pillow + hugging 1 bolster

3. Where are you right now?
In my room

4. What are you doing 12 AM last night?
MSN with former CCM mates in Melbourne.

5. How old will you be in 10 years?
31

6. What do you think you'll be doing in 15 years?
Not concerned about that for now.

7. Do you have braces?
No, I don't qualify to get one done coz my teeth has allignment defects (one of my lower incisors is embedded in my nose)

8. Are you paranoid?
Yes, many times

9. Describe your wallet?
Black, with scars thanks to the keys that go in the same pocket

10. Your alarm clock?
My Motorola L6

11. Your hair?
Black, typical student cut

12. Tooth brush?
Aquafresh, colour varies

13. What color are your eyes?
Dark brown - blackish

14. Unforgettable enemy?
My pride

15. First play/musical/performance?
Electric organ

16. Last movie seen in cinema?
Pirates of the Carribean 3, funny movie.. when there were funny scenes involving Barbossa's monkey (eg got blasted out of the canon), we laughed like nobody's business started clapping, and the whole cinema followed :p Hui Sze will be so proud lolz

17. Last person you yelled at?
Can't remember. Not used to yelling at people.

18. Last crush?
Erm... NOYB?

19. Last shoes worn?
Reebok, my usual brand

20. Last ice cream eaten?
Cookies and Cream Cornetto bought from Poolside cafe

21. Last word written by hand?
My name on the box of Peel Fresh orange juice I was about to put into the fridge

22. Last time you wanted to die?
No intention of dying until my time comes

23. When was the last time you went out at night?
Last night for movie with Aiman, Jean, Chris, Yu En, David and Dwayne

24. What was the last song you heard?
One by One, by Planetshakers (not released yet)

25. What is about the opposite sex?
Let's not talk about it for now, though I hate shopping

26. What do you want to do now?
Sleep?

27. What’s the first thing you ate this morning?
Chocolate milk

28. What’s the one song you never get over?
I will be your friend, by Michael W Smith

30. Fav day of the week?
Friday (that's how TGI Fridays came about I guess ;p)

I hereby tag: Anybody from CCM or CF (be it IMU or Sunway Monash), Phil, anyone who is a Monash medical student.

1 comment:

bookatitle said...

hahaha.. so, good thing i was not on holiday that day (makan at Hartz) and went around window shopping!


-li wen