Monday, May 14, 2007

There are 2 places where I intend to do my final year elective placement. One is Thailand, reason being I wanna go Hope Bangkok. Another is Mayo Clinic, Rochester in the US (felt inspired after attending the US postgraduate medical talk in IMU, hearing from of the doctors there describing how lucrative, prestigious and well-structured the US training programme is - it's also ranked No. 2 behind Johns Hopkins). You see, the thought of a 3rd option never actually came to mind.. even if it did, probably it will be Melbourne / Manchester / Edinburgh for the additonal year doing the BMedSci research degree..

As I was doing my QT, the thought of UAE came to mind out of nowhere. Initially, it did not come as a surprise since one of our Hope PJ sister, A (whom Jason and Ruth would know) will be going there on a 2-3 year job attachment (and to look for opportunities to reach out).. so I was thinking ok lar, maybe I need to be reminded to keep her in prayer.. but then, out of nowhere, this came to mind.

Coincidence?

No comments: