Saturday, October 13, 2007

The C of C.A.R.E.G.R.O.U.P

I realised that weird things happen everytime I chair caregroup..

First time during Nerding caregroup (F.R.I.E.N.D.S.): While we were playing games, a large group of visitors came in late, disrupting the flow of the game. but it turned out well in the end :p everybody had a great time.

Second time during Develop and Discuss (B.U.D.D.I.E.S.): One of my CG members suffered epilepsy not once, but twice.. there was slight panic lar.

Third time (last Thursday): One of the visitors brought her friend who could not really speak English. As for me, no need 2 say lar ya, I'm a banana (couldn't really speak mandarin).. So it was damn funny that I had 2 run the Caregroup using super-broken Cantonese :p lolz

A new learning experience for each of those times :p

No comments: