Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pre-exam prep talk

My MSN personal message: Can someone tell me how 2 finish studying 2 years of work in 2.5 weeks?

Conversation 1:
Ivy (former CG leader, final year med student): You just have to accept the fact that you cannot possibly finish studying everything.
Me: Ya, lolz. but that does not mean I cant try, right?
Ivy: You wanna die ar?

Note: Honestly, I think now feel like half dead dy..

Conversation 2:
Joo (classmate): Gary, I cannot help you coz I duno the answer too.
Me: U no need answer wan lar.. coz u too old dy.
Joo: How is age relevant 2 da question?
Me: Coz u too old dy, so old people tend 2 b a bit kurang siuman and ask stupid questions..

Later..
Joo: Gary, r u very rich?
Gary: No, y?
Gary: U wanna bcome rich izit? Later I buy 4 u kaya ball..
Joo: Crazy

Ok ok.. back 2 studying!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: