Thursday, June 15, 2006

Photoblog 4 (Snapshot Wars Episode 1: Melbourne Misadventures)

Melbourne Town Hall
Australia messed up our fish (look at next photo)
That is probably the ugliest thing I have ever seen :p
Yarra river and MCG in the background What are you looking at? Meet my new buddy :p
Like my new car? (another potential future occupation if cannot become doctor; replace Michael Schumacher lolz..confirm will attract many female fans :p)

My spare car (Philip will be so jealous :p)
This is what happens if you have been waiting 100 years for the bus..

1 comment:

Philip said...

i wouldn't be jealous because i don't really fancy F1 cars..but have no doubt they have the best space age technology fitted to a car. if you show me a pic of you sitting in a bugatti, pagani, koeniggseg or a merc then i may be envious...ahha..if i'm jealous means i already own those.hmm..maybe i would..ehahah