Friday, June 23, 2006

Random bits and pieces

For some reason I can't think of anything to blog now..anywayz, will be going Gold Coast for holidays, so stay tuned for tonnes of pix coming in the near future..

I've put on weight..pants are getting tighter since during exam period i developed the ability to gobble down 2 packs of Mars bars (12 in a pack).. and since taekwondo is in recess, i'm experiencing physical inactivity.. No!!!(wait, should i be complaining, this is more like girlie stuff leh..) anywayz, financial status: broke. thanx 2 my clumsiness during Easter camp at Great Ocean Road (i fell into the river while canoeing and lost my specs, make new one cost AUD400), ended up borrowing money from people every month to cover my expenses (dare not ring back home and ask for more money..)

darn..mind is blank now..duno leh what to talk about..

No comments: